Madonna, AC/DC among performers at 2015 Grammy’s

Forum 9 years ago

Madonna, AC/DC among performers at 2015 Grammy’s

Pop star, Madonnahas been listed among performers at the 2015 edition of the Grammy’s.
Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran and Eric Church will also take to the stage at the prestigious event, which takes place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 8, 2015.
The veteran act took to Twitter to confirm her performance, writing: ‘Rebel Hearts see you Feb 8th @TheGRAMMYs #GRAMMY’s #rebelheart (sic).’

Ariana – who has two nominations – Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for her ‘Bang Bang’ collaboration with Jessie Jand Nicki Minajand Best Pop Vocal Album for her second LP ‘My Everything’ – expressed her excitement via the social media site as well.
[ads4]
She wrote: ‘Beyond thrilled to be performing & nominated @TheGRAMMYs no words! just thank you. see u feb 8 (sic).’
The 57th Annual Grammy Awards will mark rock legends, AC/DC’s first appearance on US television in over 14 years and it will be the first time the ‘Highway to Hell’ hitmakers will have played at the awards show.
21-year old Ariana and 37-year old Eric will also make their Grammy performance debuts at the star-studded event. The country singer has been nominated for 4 awards – Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for ‘Give Me Back My Hometown’, Best Country Duo/Group Performance for ‘Raise ‘Em Up’ withKeith Urbanand Best Country Album for ‘The Outsiders’.
‘Thinking Out Loud’ hitmaker, Ed has 3 nods – Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album forX as well as Best Song Written For Visual Media for ‘I See Fire’ which appears on the end credits forThe Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Grammy Is US Award, Let’s Support Our Own — Joeboy to Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Grammy Is US Award, Let’s Support Our Own — Joeboy to Colleagues

Portable eyes Grammy for best African artiste
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Portable eyes Grammy for best African artiste

Making Fans Happy Better Than Winning Grammy – Singer, Korede Bello Says
Forum | 1 month ago

Making Fans Happy Better Than Winning Grammy – Singer, Korede Bello Says

No Wonder He No Win Grammy – Fans Slam Davido After Spotting Him With VeryDarkMan in London
Forum | 2 months ago

No Wonder He No Win Grammy – Fans Slam Davido After Spotting Him With VeryDarkMan in London