Classy Or Trashy? Mercy Aigbe’s Attire To Sunday Service

6 years ago

I have a dream, that one day people would read about the clothes i wear to church on Sunday, in the biggest magazines and blogs worldwide.

Ok, back from dream land; Nollywood actress and producer — Mercy Aigbe is definitely one of the top most dressed female celebrities in Nigerian at the moment.

The not-so talented actress made the list of top 5 most stylish celebrity last year and decided to share this photo of her attire to church.
[ads4]
The mother of three continued from where she left off in 2014 with a nice fashion statement in this outfit.

Related forums
No Divorce, You Just Started Another Family – Lady Calls Out Mercy Johnson
Forum

No Divorce, You Just Started Another Family – Lady Calls Out Mercy Johnson's Husband, Shares Photos of His First Wife and Kids

1 day ago
I Warned Him After Meeting Buhari, But He Didn’t Listen – Ooni Of Ife To Sunday Igboho
Forum

I Warned Him After Meeting Buhari, But He Didn’t Listen – Ooni Of Ife To Sunday Igboho

1 day ago
Alleged Child Bullying: We’re Investigating Mercy Johnson’s Claim, Says Chrisland
Forum

Alleged Child Bullying: We’re Investigating Mercy Johnson’s Claim, Says Chrisland

3 days ago
1Xbet Sure Banker 2 Odds Code For Today Sunday  24/10/2021
Forum

1Xbet Sure Banker 2 Odds Code For Today Sunday 24/10/2021

3 days ago