K-Solo and Timaya reunite after 4 years

Forum 9 years ago

K-Solo and Timaya reunite after 4 years

The long-standing rift between two figures on the Nigerian music scene has just been resolved.

Dancehall star, Timaya and music producer, K-solo had not seen eye-to-eye in the last 4 years due to a hitherto lingering beef.

At the very beginning, Timaya’s music career kicked off with K –Solo who produced his monster hit single, ‘Dem Mama’. K-solo went on to produce the bulk of Timaya’s debut album,True Story and his contributions to his second and third albums,Gift and Grace andDe Rebirth was quite significant as well before both stars went their separate ways.

In separate interviews with different media outlets, they both vowed never to work with each other again but on Friday, January 9, 2015, a mutual friend reconciled them and sources say they are already recording a new song together.

In an exclusive chat with NET, the mutual friend responsible for their reconciliation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said: ‘The funny thing is that they never fought, they just had a misunderstanding instigated by people in the industry who were not pleased with their combined force. Now, their re-union is simply God’s plan and I guess they’ve both missed each other.’
[ads4]
Shortly after the re-union, Timaya shared a photo of himself and K-solo with the caption: ‘Had a swell time with ma day one nigga, long-time producer, the man that made my first banging jams ever. K-SOLO…GOD bless u bro @obaksolo.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck
Forum | 3 days ago

Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 1 week ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband