Are Annie Idibia and Tania Omotayo one of Nigeria’s celebrity ‘besties’?

7 years ago

Annie Idibia recently shared a picture of herself andTania Omotayo on Instagram, with both laughing and obviously having fun.

Our findings reveal that the picture was taken at the finale of the Hennessy Artistry Club Tour which held in Lagos in December 2014.
[ads4]
Annie Idibia is married to2face Idibiaand with Tania Omotayo being Wizkid’sfamous girlfriend, the two ladies seem to be getting along so well.

Perhaps, if Wizkid decides to marry Tania some day, a reality show for the wives ofNigerian music stars might not be all that unlikely.
Just thinking aloud.

Related forums
Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum
Forum

Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum

13 hours ago
Uti Nwachukwu Raises Alarm About Bottled Water Sold In Nigeria After Suffering Diarrhoea When He Consumed Two Big Brands
Forum

Uti Nwachukwu Raises Alarm About Bottled Water Sold In Nigeria After Suffering Diarrhoea When He Consumed Two Big Brands

14 hours ago
Religion Thrives In Nigeria Because of Suffering - Reno Omokri Reacts To Video of Mummy G.O Excitedly Showing Off Hotel Room in Dubai
Forum

Religion Thrives In Nigeria Because of Suffering - Reno Omokri Reacts To Video of Mummy G.O Excitedly Showing Off Hotel Room in Dubai

18 hours ago
Celebrity Breakups Made Me Question My Readiness For Marriage – Actor Stan Nze
Forum

Celebrity Breakups Made Me Question My Readiness For Marriage – Actor Stan Nze

1 day ago