Kim Kardashian Says She’s The Reason Kourtney Has A Career

Forum 9 years ago

Kim Kardashian Says She’s The Reason Kourtney Has A Career

All isn’t rosy in the supposed peaceful and loving Kardashian kingdom.
Just recently, Kim Kardashian blasted Kourtney on “Keeping up With Kardashian” show.
[ads4]
On the widely watched show, Kim was heard saying” I’m not buying her shoes, I bought her a f**king career”.
Kendall thought Kim was referring to her and she slammed her senior sister for spitting out those words, Kendall said Kim is jealous of her.
Kim opened up to Dailymail.com that the harsh comment was not aimed at Kendall.
She said: –

“That was not about Kendall. It hurt me when people thought I would say that about her. ‘Kourtney was being a little difficult with me.’I’m her(Kendall) biggest cheerleader – we talk all the time,.She does ask Kanye for advice and I do think he has been influential in helping her and guiding her with decisions.We’re family, that’s what we are here for.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 18 hours ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne