Seun Kuti wants to know how Buhari intends to create 720k jobs

Forum 9 years ago

Seun Kuti wants to know how Buhari intends to create 720k jobs

Seun Kuti is at it again, this time he’s demanding an explanation on how the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari intends to create 720,000 jobs if he becomes the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Seun Kuti is reacting to a recent report by Punch which quotes Buhari’s running mate,? Yemi Osinbajo of saying: ‘We would provide 20,000 jobs in each Nigerian state when we are elected. We will revive our agricultural sector by providing ready-made market for farmers and encourage them, as the government would be purchasing their farm produce. Our government would also engage in feeding of our primary school pupils with free lunch across the country, just as we will embark on massive road construction, elderly and the physically challenged would also not be left out, as our government would be giving them allowances.’
[ads4]
In his reaction, Seun Kuti tweeted: ‘Pls Mke una explain to naija youths how una go take achieve dis, d cost, where una go raise money to achieve dis, etc.‘

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 19 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police
Forum | 1 day ago

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show
Forum | 6 days ago

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show