Victor Ikpeba denies Buhari comments

Forum 9 years ago

Victor Ikpeba denies Buhari comments

Yester day, a comment made from the Twitter handle: @IkpebaOfficial went viral online. The comment reads: ‘ Even if Buhari present NEPA bill as certificate, I will vote for him. E don reach that level.‘

The statement from the Twitter handle, which has over 16,000 followers was credited to ex-Nigerian soccer star, Victor Ikpebafondly called the ‘Prince Of Monaco’.

Now, another Twitter handle @V_Ikpeba has denied the statements in a series of tweets that reads: ‘I just want to state clearly that the recent trending statement (s) and tweets was not made by me, VICTOR IKPEBA.
[ads4]
But rather by an imposter(s),I also want to use this time to again Officially announce that my Twitter Handle is@V_Ikpeba.’
The new Twitter handle, @V_Ikpeba announced as the authentic, has just a little over 2,000 followers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Bundesliga: Victor Boniface targets treble with Bayer Leverkusen
Forum | 3 days ago

Bundesliga: Victor Boniface targets treble with Bayer Leverkusen

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 4 days ago