Ridiculous! Girl changes gender just to look like Justin Bieber

Forum 9 years ago

Ridiculous! Girl changes gender just to look like Justin Bieber

A 17-year old girl has changed her gender to become a male so as just to be like music star, Justin Bieber. The 20-year old star might not have known the extent some of his fans would when he started referring to them as Beliebers but here is a gripping example.

The former girl, Blake, said she had faced a lot of stigmatisation and has at some point attempted to kill herself. But today, she said she finds comfort in impersonating Bieber and that the artiste’s music has given her the confidence to be himself.

It is believed Blake is Britain’s first transgender Bieber look-a-like and according to her: ‘I was born a boy but my body reflects differently because I’ve not had the op yet. I knew at quite a young age because I was always copying my brother and doing what he was doing and I just didn’t feel right.’ His mother Sharon, 52, also noticed early on that something didn’t seem right. She said: ‘I knew there was something because I would try and dress him up, not thinking and doing his hair with girly things. He would say I don’t like this and I would tell him it looks good and he would go along with it but he was never really happy.
[ads4]
I knew there was something but I could never put my finger on it. Even then he would come home and take the girl clothes off and put on football, Manchester United, stuff.’
Blake, who is currently studying public services, hopes to join either the army or the fire service before deciding to try and make a career as a look-alike.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 13 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 16 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 20 hours ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean