Is Chris Brown engaged to Karrueche?

Forum 9 years ago

Is Chris Brown engaged to Karrueche?

Chris Brown and Karrueche are well known for their on and off romance. However,
Karrueche posted a shot of her hand wearing two massive diamond rings and deleted the picture when people suggested she was trying to hint that she and Chris Brown got engaged.

Earlier this month, Chris went on Twitter and hit out at her and also added that he was single.
She also took to her Instagram account, writing: ‘Once you find strength within yourself, it’s hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated, especially by someone who claims to love me. That’s not love. And if that’s what you define as love then I don’t want it.’

But before we knew it, Chris was back to Twitter with words of apology.
He wrote: ‘Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best,’ the ‘Love More’ singer, 25, explained before adding: ‘I love hard and react impulsively when I’m hurt at times. I don’t think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a n—a feel hella WACK for doing it. So I AM APOLOGIZING I live in a glass house and the same s–t that makes me great also is my curse,’ the temperamental musician added.
[ads4]
‘Everybody know I love that girl. I don’t care how my image look to the public because I’m still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!’
All said and done, do not be too surprised if you hear the wedding bells.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 1 day ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead
Forum | 1 day ago

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky
Forum | 3 days ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 5 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term