Shakira pokes fun at Pique for selecting Messi as winger in dream team

Forum 9 years ago

Shakira pokes fun at Pique for selecting Messi as winger in dream team

Shakira has criticised her husband for selecting Lionel Messi as a winger in his dream team.

Colombian pop star, Shakirahas made it clear that her knowledge of football is not all that limited.
The popular singer, who is the partner of Barcelona defender, Gerard Pique, has criticised the footballer’s positioning of Lionel Messiin his dream team.

Pique recently unveiled his dream team and among the strikers upfront, opted to start Messi on the right wing, Cristiano Ronaldo on the left wing and Robin Van Persieas his centre forward.

Making it known to fans and friends, he said he is open to suggestions but his superstar musician partner and mother of his child soon hit back at him, writing: ‘Love… What are you doing with Leo Messi at the right? He is Center Forward, wake up!’
Responding to Shakira’s comment, Pique wrote:‘I know what I’m doing, babe! I got my strategy, wait and see!’
[ads4]
37-year old Shakira and Pique met at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and went public with their relationship in 2011.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 14 hours ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie