Nicki Minaj is the new face of Roberto Cavalli’s S/S 2015 Campaign

Forum 9 years ago

Nicki Minaj is the new face of Roberto Cavalli’s S/S 2015 Campaign

Nicki Minaj has been named the new face of the Roberto Cavalli’s Spring/Summer 2015 campaign and this came just a few days after the release of her third album.

Earlier this year, the rapper changed her previously outlandish look for simple black hair and sleek gowns. She told Cosmopolitan that she had to channel Marilyn Monroe for inspiration which certainly came through in the photos.

Shot by Italian photographer Francesco Carrozzini, we see Nicki dressed up in jet-black bouffant and flowy print gowns. In a statement, Cavalli praises Nicki’s famous figure as inspiration for the campaign. He said via Forbes: ‘I chose Nicki Minaj because she embodies the exuberant and modern femininity of the Cavalli woman. In recent years we have become accustomed to women castigated in clothes that hide their body shapes. With this campaign, I wanted to send a strong countertrend message.
[ads4]
I wanted a s£nsu@l woman who is aware of her body – who is not afraid to show her curves. Instead, she makes them her strength.’
Nicki will endorse Roberto Cavalli’s eyewear, accessory and ready-to-wear lines.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 21 hours ago

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 1 day ago

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover