I met my husband 9 years ago’ – former BBA winner, Karen Igho

Forum 9 years ago

I met my husband 9 years ago’ – former BBA winner, Karen Igho

Karen Igho and her husband Yaroslav Rakos
On Saturday, December 13, 2014, former Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Ighosecretly got married to her long time fiancé, Yaroslav Rakosat a private event in Jos hosted by her close friend, Denrele Edun.

In an exclusive interview with Linda Ikeji,Karen has revealed how she met her husband, saying: ‘We met when I travelled to London back in summer 2005. We got to know each other and we clicked. We have known each other for 9 years.

When I entered the limelight that required me to travel and move around a lot but luckily, our relationship stood the test of time. We found that we are meant for each other.’
[ads4]
Reacting to tales that she’s already pregnant, Karen said: ‘We are definitely ready to have a baby. Having a family with children is definitely part of our future plans. Now that I’m married, I think I’ll focus more on my personal life. Right now, it’s all about my family. Work-wise, I have some ideas for a few future projects, so let’s see what comes out.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 4 hours ago Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 1 day ago

SPORT 4 hours ago Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

SPORT 13 mins ago Transfer: Crystal Palace join Raphael Onyedika chase
Forum | 1 day ago

SPORT 13 mins ago Transfer: Crystal Palace join Raphael Onyedika chase

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido