Photo: Meet Davido’s Super Sexy, Ghanaian Ex-girlfriend, Nish Kards

Forum 9 years ago

Photo: Meet Davido’s Super Sexy, Ghanaian Ex-girlfriend, Nish Kards

Let me Set this Straight, I love you Davido and i’m also a big Fan of your Work. My Padi “Davido” has only been in the industry for some years and it looks like he has been for a decade, many ladies are attracted to the pop star for various reasons, some claimed they liked his dimples and others for the obvious reason of fame and wealth, not forgetting his dad is a billionaire businessman.
[ads4]
But i must Say, Davido is one lucky Bastard to have a Damsel like this gorgeous lady, she’s popularly known as “Nish Kards”. She’s a beautiful Ghanaian mulatto (mixed race) and like Many others, She’s Nicknamed “KIM-K of GH“and we heard they have been an item for quite a while though no more together, I’m so sad to hear that, but what can i say or Do than to Let you readers judge this my guy [Davido]

source: http://loadedpals.com/photo-meet-davidos-super-sexy-ghanaian-ex-girlfriend-nish-kards/

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series