Kim Kardashian Blames God For Her Weight Gain

Forum 9 years ago

Kim Kardashian Blames God For Her Weight Gain

Superstar reality TV personality and mother — Kim K, is blaming God for her weight gain.
Kim Kardashian explained to Elle UK while shooting the cover for its January 2015 issue that she believes that her pregnancy weight gain was a lesson from God.

The 34-year-old Reality TV star and mum of 1 told Elle “I’m an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn’t just arrive confident – it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now,” Kim said. “I’d think God was doing this for a reason. He was saying: ‘Kim, you think you’re so hot, but look what I can do to you.’“
[ads4]
Kim was attacked a lot by fans while she was pregnant with her baby North West for how much weight she gained during her public pregnancy; but it seems she has a valid explanation for why she put on that much weight.

SOURCE: http://loadedpals.com/kim-kardashian-blames-god-weight-gain/

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 2 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 3 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 4 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men