Did Billionaire Ayiri Emami Give BBA’s Tayo $350,000?

Forum 9 years ago

Did Billionaire Ayiri Emami Give BBA’s Tayo $350,000?

Ever since Big Brother Hotshot reality Tv show ended on Sunday with Tanzania’s housemate emerging the winner, a lot of Nigerians have been saying Tayo Faniran Nigeria’s representative at BBA should have won. But since Tanzania's Idris won, they concluded Nigeria was cheated.

But then, according to new reports it seems God has compensated Tayo through billionaire Ariyi Emami who people say just donated the sum of $350,000 to Tayo. Okgist.com broke the news and claims it is true. Some of his twitter followers have also been talking about it online.

Remember Tayo's girlfriend also gave birth to a baby boy while he was still in the house? Well Tayo who has just returned home is so excited meeting his son for the first time. See a photo of them after the cut.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 1 day ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi

Didi Ekanem, Sandra Iheuwa berate Wizkid for shading Davido’s wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Didi Ekanem, Sandra Iheuwa berate Wizkid for shading Davido’s wedding

Pass new minimum wage Act like you did national anthem – Falana tells NASS
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Pass new minimum wage Act like you did national anthem – Falana tells NASS

Jennifer Love-Hewitt in Talks for New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Cast
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Jennifer Love-Hewitt in Talks for New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Cast