Davido Throws Shots at DSTv/Multichoice

Forum 9 years ago

Davido Throws Shots at DSTv/Multichoice

Nigerian pop star, Davido is seemingly not happy with Channel O and MultiChoice, organisers of the recently held Channel O Music Video Awards and the just-concluded Big Brother Hotshots.

Last weekend, November 29, 2014, Davido, who was nominated in 5 different categories at the Channel O Music Video Awards lost out in all, a development that he didn’t just expect but which also makes him feel hard done by.

A week later now, Nigeria’s Tayo Faniran emerged as one of the finalists of the Big brother Hotshots and after being tipped to win the contest, Tayo sadly also lost out to Idris from Tanzania.

Moments after Idris was announced the winner, Davido took to Twitter to write: ‘and they cheat again lol.’

Responding to his tweet, Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Neptune said: ‘#OBO na real, lol’ and Davido replied: ‘I just dey observe'

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 5 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30