Jim Iyke Also Involved In A Car Accident (See Photos)

Forum 9 years ago

Jim Iyke Also Involved In A Car Accident (See Photos)

Jim Iyke has taken to Instagram to reassure fans that he’s alright after he sufferred a minor setback as he travelled by road from LA to Vegas. The actor who keeps fans informed of his movements had posted earlier on Friday that he was jetlagged as he arrived Los Angeles and that he was now embarking on a solo trip enroute Las Vegas.
“Tired of struggling wiv constant jet lag I decided to test my navigational skills and drive from LA to LasVegas today.

Solo road trip yaaah! #NoSpeedingTicket #WatchOverMeGladys #VegasChroniclesBegins
Hours later, he posted another picture of himself kneeling next to his car after he suffered a punctured front tire. He told of his ordeal after being left stranded on the highway after the incident and having to wait to be rescued by the US equivalent of AA. He posted this on Instagram to show his fans what had happened.

“Barely 2 hrs after LA my front tire ripped out frm d rim! Had to wait for Triple A for an hr. Damn! Maybe this wasn’t a hot idea after all. Well I’d go wiv the bright side of things as always and say it could hv bn worse.

GladysGotMyBack #ProfDude #GhostModeNiggaDemcantSeeMe #FrigginRoadDrama #HopeIDontRunIntoASerialKiller #HawtChicGoodSamaritanRequiredHere #FindTheFaceOfHumourAlways

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr