Nigeria’s Emma Nyra to host Channel O Awards red carpet

Forum 9 years ago

Nigeria’s Emma Nyra to host Channel O Awards red carpet

The beautiful Nigerian singer will host the red carpet session of the award. Photo: Emma Nyra
Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra has been announced as the co-host for the Red Carpet 2014 Channel O Africa Music Video Awardsthis Saturday, November 29, 2014.

Scheduled to hold at the Nasrec Expo Centre in Soweto, Johannesburg, the event will be broadcast live due to its rating as one of the biggest awards in the African music industry.

Reacting to the new development, the excited singer who is currently signed on to Iyanya-led MMMG record label said: ‘At this point in my career as a female artiste, I feel blessed to be embarking upon such a great opportunity.

Despite the fact that I’m an artist and my passion is singing, I’ve already hosted numerous awards shows, red carpets, and major events across the globe. This experience will leave a lasting mark because Channel O has always been and will continue to be, one of the major music platforms in Africa. I’m looking forward to doing my best, interacting with my colleagues on the carpet, and brining my A game! I’m excited to once again experience the rich culture of South Africa, and to also have fun and enjoy every moment with my fellow African Artistes.’
[ads4]
‘Elele,’ a song by Emma Nyra, the beautiful and talented lady among the males at MMMG, is one of the most played songs on radio in 2014 with her video also enjoying heavy rotation on TV stations across the country this year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56