If you want a true change, vote for me’ – Kate Henshaw

Forum 9 years ago

If you want a true change, vote for me’ – Kate Henshaw

Nigerian actress and aspiring politician, Kate Henshaw, who is gunning for a seat at the country’s Federal House of Representatives via the Akpabio Bakassi Federal Constituency under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 general elections, has called on Nigerians for support.

Kate, a notable actress who has been active in the industry for over ten years, challenged Nigerians to put their money where their mouths are, stating that she doesn’t need to share money to win.

Speaking in a recent interview with Vanguard, the actress declared her intention to bring positive change to Nigeria, declined the idea that she needs to share money to buy the people over.

‘There’s no money. I can’t match the people who have been in the system for 20 to 30 years. I’m going with God and my heart. I’m not sharing money. If you continue sharing money, it will never stop. If you want a change, a true change, then vote for me and you’ll see the change.

But if you want money, hey, go for money and stay where you are and don’t ever complain” she says in an interview.’
[ads4]
Kate Henshaw declared her political ambition on Saturday, July 19, 2014

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 5 hours ago

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 3 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara