Why Nicole Scherzinger cried at Formula 1 World Championship

Forum 9 years ago

Why Nicole Scherzinger cried at Formula 1 World Championship

Nicole Scherzinger burst into tears when her boyfriend Lewis Hamiltonclinched the Formula 1 World Championships on Sunday, November 23, 2014.

The 36-year-old singer couldn’t hide her emotion after the Mercedes racer triumphed in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as she greeted him back in the pit lane with a big kiss and began blubbing before he showered her in champagne to celebrate his victory.

Nicole was seen kissing the driver on the helmet as he finished his final lap in first place to win his second ever F1 World championship, and the former p**sycat Doll took to her Instagram account to post a picture of the magical moment, revealing she is ‘so proud’ of him.

She wrote: ‘lewishamilton Congratulations babe for winning the #2014F1WorldChamionship !!! I’m soooo proud of you!!! #GodisGood #abudhabiGP
‘Ahhh!!! My man lewishamilton #2014F1WorldChampion #soblessed (sic)’
Lewis later thanked Nicole, his family and crew for their help throughout the season.

He said: ‘I’m lost for words. I want to say a big, huge thank you for all the fans coming out all this way, it made all the difference this weekend, and to my family and my mum back home, and to my team.’

As well as Nicole, Lewis received many congratulations from other big names including Britain’sPrince Harry, who called the 29-year-old star an ‘absolute legend’ on the Mercedes team radio.

British Prime MinisterDavid Cameronalso paid tribute to the driver, describing it as a ‘great day for British motorsport’.
[ads4]
He wrote on Twitter: ‘Congratulations to @LewisHamilton on winning the #AbuDhabiGP and his second #F1 world title. A great day for British motorsport. (sic)’
Lewis, who defeated his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosbergto clinch his second world title, waved the Union Jack flag around as he drove around the Yas Marina circuit in a victory lap.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 4 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 1 week ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers