Cynthia Morgan, Victoria Kimani cover Tush Magazine

Forum 9 years ago

Cynthia Morgan, Victoria Kimani cover Tush Magazine

One of Nigeria’s leading youth, magazines Tush Magazine is out with its 9th edition which features Kenya-born Chocolate City artiste, Victoria Kimani and Nigeria’s fast rising dance hall star, Cynthia Morgan as cover page personalities.

This issue is different from the regular Tush Magazine which normally features a male and female as its cover personalities.
‘Just as significant as the figure 9 is to women, Tush Magazine is proud to dedicate its 9th issue to women as a sign of respect and admiration for the female folks resulting in a feature of two female covers personalities,’ the publisher said.
[ads4]
The edition also has special stories, features and interviews with other leading women in entertainment such as Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay, Linda Ikeji, Ngozi Omambala, Kemi Adetiba, Nike Fagbule and Tosyn Bucknor.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer

EPL: Wes Morgan picks Liverpool star ahead of Saka
Forum | 3 weeks ago

EPL: Wes Morgan picks Liverpool star ahead of Saka

‘His hunger for goals never dims’ – Piers Morgan reacts as Ronaldo scores back-to-back hat-tricks
Forum | 3 weeks ago

‘His hunger for goals never dims’ – Piers Morgan reacts as Ronaldo scores back-to-back hat-tricks

I Blocked Dammy Krane After He Asked Me to Do Cover for His Song – Dandizzy
Forum | 1 month ago

I Blocked Dammy Krane After He Asked Me to Do Cover for His Song – Dandizzy