Ghanaian actor wants more babies to show he is not gay

Forum 9 years ago

Ghanaian actor wants more babies to show he is not gay

Heavily pierced Ghanaian actor, Emil Nana Wood, who is popularly known asTornado,has denied being involved in homosexuality and wants more babies to convince everyone.

In a recent interview on Omg Ghana, the ‘Afia Schwarzengger’ actor who has been singled out because of the way he dresses and the several piercings he has on his face and body said: ‘Look, I am not gay and I don’t know how many times I should repeat this. If you want me to stop wearing rings on my face before you believe I am not gay, then you better stop hoping because I won’t stop wearing rings all over my body.’

The actor, who has a daughter already, also said he would be making more babies to prove he is not into men.

‘Which gay has a daughter? I have a daughter and I would be making more soon to show.’
[ads4]
Emil Nana Wood became a household name in Ghana after appearing in TV series ‘Afia Schwarzebeggar’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police
Forum | 2 days ago

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane
Forum | 3 days ago

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 5 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 5 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope