Gwen Stefani is jealous of Christina Aguilera

Forum 9 years ago

Gwen Stefani is jealous of Christina Aguilera

Gwen Stefani admits she is ‘really jealous’ of Christina Aguilera.
The ‘Baby Don’t Lie’ hitmaker is upset that her role as a mentor on ‘The Voice’ USA has been handed back to the 33-year-old beauty next year, as the ‘Your Body’ singer has had a rotating spot on the panel since the series began in 2011.

The 45-year-old star confessed: ‘I feel really jealous of Christina. I feel weird that they are doing it without me.’
The No Doubt star says she will definitely miss the show because she really enjoyed it.

She told E! News: ‘I got so much out of this, way more than I ever thought.’
Christina, who gave birth to daughter Summer Rain in August with fiancé Matthew Rutlerand has 6-year-old son,Max, with ex-husbandJordan Bratman, has already started shooting season eight of the reality singing competition, which will air next spring.

A source previously claimed she was worried Gwen might be offered a permanent spot on the panel.

The insider said: ‘Christina is extremely threatened by [her temporary replacement] Gwen. She knows that if the ratings are higher on Gwen’s season than they were on hers, the producers may have no choice but to ask Gwen to stay on.
[ads4]
‘She’s ready to fight for her spot.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sophia Momodu Replies Troll Talking About Her Being Jealous of Davido And His Twins
Forum | 3 months ago

Sophia Momodu Replies Troll Talking About Her Being Jealous of Davido And His Twins

I Get Jealous When I See Portable With Other Women – Actress Ashabi Says
Forum | 4 months ago

I Get Jealous When I See Portable With Other Women – Actress Ashabi Says

Career & Net Worth Of Christina Randall
Forum | 4 months ago

Career & Net Worth Of Christina Randall

Jealousy Is The Last Class To Attend Before Becoming A Witch – Anita Joseph
Forum | 5 months ago

Jealousy Is The Last Class To Attend Before Becoming A Witch – Anita Joseph