Kendall Jenner denies dating Justin Bieber

Forum 9 years ago

Kendall Jenner denies dating Justin Bieber

Kendall Jenner insists that she would rather focus on her career than be in a relationship.
Kendall Jenner has denied rumours she is dating Justin Bieberand revealed the ‘Baby’ hit-maker is just a ‘friend of the family’
When asked if the pair were an item, she said: ‘He’s a longtime friend of our family.

‘Everybody loves to assume things, but no.’
Kendall also insisted that she would rather focus on her career than be in a relationship.
She was asked if she was dating anyone, to which she replied: ‘I’m not. I’m truly focusing on my career. If it comes it comes.’

Meanwhile, the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star also revealed that she had to ‘work pretty hard’ to become a model and didn’t want to use her family connections to break into the fashion industry.
[ads4]
She said: ‘I’m not trying to use a family name or anything.
‘In reality I worked pretty hard for this… It wasn’t like I just got it magically and it just happened.’
Kendall also insisted that she didn’t ‘ban’ her sister, Kim Kardashian West, from coming to any of her fashion shows.
She added to ABC News’s Nightline: ‘It was more of a mutual understanding.
‘I think that if my sister was sitting front row and my sister is who she is, I know this sounds kind of weird but it would have almost taken the attention away from what I’m trying to do on my own.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
City on Fire: Challengers’ Justin Kuritzkes to Adapt Austin Butler-Led Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

City on Fire: Challengers’ Justin Kuritzkes to Adapt Austin Butler-Led Movie

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Korra Obidi Reacts After Ex-Hubby, Justin Dean Claimed She Staged Her Attack For Clout
Forum | 6 days ago

Korra Obidi Reacts After Ex-Hubby, Justin Dean Claimed She Staged Her Attack For Clout

Stakehorse: Justin Lin to Direct Amazon MGM Crime Thriller
Forum | 1 week ago

Stakehorse: Justin Lin to Direct Amazon MGM Crime Thriller