Why My Acting Career & Music Has Been On The Down Side- Cossy Orjiakor

Forum 9 years ago

Why My Acting Career & Music Has Been On The Down Side- Cossy Orjiakor

Cossy Orjiakor has explained in a new interview with Encomium Magazine why her acting and music career has not been on the rise. Cossy summarized all she was asked about her music and acting in one word as; I take life very easy. Enjoy!

What has been happening to your acting career?

I just got back from location. I featured in a movie entitled, Beach 24. It is produced by Ahumadu. My character is more like a mermaid in the movie.
[ads4]
The tale is that you don’t get movie roles again?

That is not true. Ofcourse, I get offers but I am very choosy. I don’t just accept roles like that. If the pay is very okay, if I have a couple of friends among the people on location I can go for it. It can be stressful going to locations when the pay is not good. At this stage, I should be the one giving out roles. I am old enough to start producing movies myself.

How many films have you featured this year?

I think one. If I do a movie a year, it is okay for me. It is all about comfort not competition. I started acting in 2012 when I came to Lagos, I was in Dark Angels, One Million and some others.

What about your music career?

I take life easy. I am not in a competition. I am in a league of my own. When I am in the mood, I will do my music. I have released a video this year entitled, Sexual s£duct!on. I featured Durella.

What else fetches you money?

You don’t have to work very hard to get money, just work smart. People can pay you a huge amount just as a guest appearance. You will go there enjoy yourself, have champagne, that is all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Brad Dourif Has Retired from Acting With One Killer Exception
Forum | 1 day ago

Brad Dourif Has Retired from Acting With One Killer Exception

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne