‘I am not afraid to run for presidency’ – Former BBA rep, Prezzo

Forum 9 years ago

‘I am not afraid to run for presidency’ – Former BBA rep, Prezzo

Controversial Kenyan rapper and former Big Brother house-mate, Jackson Ngechu Makini, simply known as CMB Prezzohas declared he is not short of a political ambition in his native Kenya.

In a recent interview on Mwakilishi website, Prezzo, who took part in the seventh edition of the Big Brother Africa reality television series said:
‘My ambition is to aim high and I am not afraid to run for president of this republic.’
[ads4]
Not done with another of pronouncements that have made him hugely controversial, Prezzo went on to say he doesn’t need any political affiliations to make it in politics.
‘I have been my own man for a very long time, I have changed and introduced a lot of things in Kenya’s showbiz industry and I can do the same for this good country.’
Prezzo released his debut album titledNaleta Action in 2004 and is widely known in Nigeria for being romantically linked to late Nigerian singer, Susan Harvey popularly known as Goldie.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer

Report: Disney Lost Over $100 Million on Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Report: Disney Lost Over $100 Million on Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Reps Summon KFC For Discriminating Against Physically-Challenged Ex-Governor
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Reps Summon KFC For Discriminating Against Physically-Challenged Ex-Governor's Son

Reps Vow to Recover Two Govt Helicopters Sold to Private Individuals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Reps Vow to Recover Two Govt Helicopters Sold to Private Individuals