Chidinma Opens Up On Why She Can’t Marry Anyone In The Entertainment Industry

Forum 9 years ago

Chidinma Opens Up On Why She Can’t Marry Anyone In The Entertainment Industry

This cute lady is back on our radar!
Chidinma Ekile popularly referred to as Ms. Kedike in a recent interview with The Nation spoke at length on her musical career amongst other things.

The beautiful singer when asked about if she sees herself getting married to someone in the entertainment industry.
[ads4]
She replied with a firm ‘NO’, and when asked for her reason,she explained ;
Personally, I wouldn’t want to, except God has another plan for me. Some people might disagree with me on this one, but I just feel that after the madness in the industry, I just want to go back home to sanity. You’ll just want to go back to being cool and having your peace, rather than going back to someone who’s also in that same madness.
I was talking to someone and the person said: “Chidinma, I don’t agree with you because I think the person will understand you and understand that this is what you do.” But I still don’t think I want to do that.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 6 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression