Voluptuous model, Corazon Kwamboka insists she’s not dating a Nigerian

Forum 9 years ago

Voluptuous model, Corazon Kwamboka insists she’s not dating a Nigerian

Corazon Kwamboka is one of the hottest voluptuous model in Kenya .

In what is is perhaps a diss at Nigerian men, Kenya’s curve queen, Corazon Kwamboka has insisted that the man she is dating currently is not a Nigerian man.
In a recent video interview with Ghafla Kenya, when asked if she is presently dating a Nigerian or a Kenyan, the Kenya video vixen was evasive but stated clearly his boyfriend is not a Nigerian.

‘I’m dating, he is not Nigerian, he is not Kenyan, but he is African,’? she said. The model went further to gush about her boyfriend: ‘He is lovely guy, he doesn’t judge me but he is from a country in West Africa but not Nigeria.’
[ads4]
The insistence by Corazon that her boyfriend is not a Nigerian is in the aftermath of leaked naked pictures of popular Ugandan singer, Desire Luzinga by her Nigerian boyfriend.
Corazon Kwamboka is graduate of the University of Nairobi where studied law. Watch the video of her chat below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 17 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 17 hours ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 1 day ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music