"2face inspired my first album" - Timaya

Forum 9 years ago

"2face inspired my first album" - Timaya

whenever people like that come along we never forget them, they are evergreen.

The Ukwu master Timaya who has been a source of motivation to many upcoming artist in Africa reveals who initially motivated him to do music.

Timaya was performing at the industry night when he heard that 2baba just stepped into the building, Egberi Papa 1 immediately asked 2face to join him on stage which he did.

Just when the fans were expecting a possible freestyle collabo right there on stage, Mr Humble (2face) started hyping Timaya saying he is a fantastic artist and a blessing to Africa, Timaya with a gladdened heart opened up saying ‘’We all know 2baba is our baba, we all know you are the father to us all, thanks so much baba, you are the inspiration behind my first album’’

2Baba sharply responded “One love my brother one love’’. Source:Dorovibe's Nigeria

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 weeks ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie