Olamide’s #StreetOT Ranks Number One On iTunes World Albums Chart

Forum 9 years ago

Olamide’s #StreetOT Ranks Number One On iTunes World Albums Chart

Less than a few hours to the official release of Olamide’s fourth studio album #StreetOT, it already peaks at the number one spot (displacing M.I’s The Chairman) on iTunes chart for top albums in the world. Can you beat that?

Mind you, this album is still in pre-order. The feats this singular album has attained since the news of it’s coming filtered in, has not only surpassed but equally scaled on so many humbling, yet-s0-impressive levels.

Up In The Club featuring YBNL’s Viktoh, still remains the only full track (lead single) off the album that we’ve heard. And then not long ago, we watched Don Jazzy talk about working with Olamide on Skelemba

This further attests to whatever motives Olamide has employed to bag the title of the most consistent artiste in Nigeria, even endorsed by his fellow artistes. Thus, you can’t afford to be sleeping while another one of our own makes world history. Make sure you grab a fresh hot copy that very moment it drops!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 4 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 1 week ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’