2Face's Mum Experiences Wrath Of Late Husband's Kinsmen

Forum 9 years ago

2Face's Mum Experiences Wrath Of Late Husband's Kinsmen

Yes, 2face’s dad might have died and been buried, but there are some unpalatable tales that reportedly went down the rail during the burial.

Mrs Idibia
According to Kemi Filani, Mrs. Rose Idibia, who is the mother of popular singer, Innocent Idibia better known as 2face escaped death with a dint of luck last week Thursday night.

Mrs. Rose was said to have been attacked by her late husband’s kinsmen at the Amafu community in Okpokwu LGA of Benue State.
[ads4]
Reports made it known that the kinsmen were angry with the new widow because she allegedly stopped her son, 2face from building them the family house he promised. Kemi Filani reports that the problem started immediately the woman’s husband (Mr Idibia) died and the four children of the deceased were summoned up for a meeting. The meeting was said to have been about what the children are expected to do now that their father has died.

The responsibility which was given to the popular singer came as an instruction that he should build a befitting house for the family and also make the road leading to Amufu, their home town from Ojapo to the village quite accessible before the burial of his father.

This, the musician agreed to, and even went ahead to send in money to kick start the building project and the road upgrade.
However, something went wrong along the line and the projects were at a pause, leaving family members in the dark on what led to the sudden stoppage.

“When we contacted 2face, he told us he no longer had money to further the project that he would continue after his father’s burial, but we carried out our investigation and found that it was his mum, Rose that stopped him from completing the project. The mum told him not to waste his money on any building that he would not come home anytime to stay there, saying that his uncles would only take over the house once he completes it,” an anonymous indigent revealed.

This obviously made the people resort on taking a swipe at the singer and his mum. Immediately the corpse touched down in Amufu and the widow alighted, youths in the land were said to have jeered at her, throwing stones and sticks at her and calling her all sort of names. While some were saying that she is wicked, some mockingly called her ‘Obu Michael’ (Michael’s husband).

She was however sneaked into a room with the help of her colleagues from Cherryfield College, Jikwoyi where she serves as Vice Principal, Admin. It was made known that when all these were happening, 2face Idibia allegedly remained in his car with two of his kids, Isabella and Olivia.

However, explaining her side of the story when the father in charge of Mt. St. Camel Catholic Church, Ojapo tried settling the case, Mrs. Idibia blasted her in-laws for being heartless. In her words:

“Is it not wickedness that you would call on someone who is mourning his father to come and start a building project? When my husband died, they informed my son to come and build ten bed room flat. He accepted and promised to do so, with the hope that a hug amount of money was coming his way.

The building project started almost immediately but stopped along the line because of finance. So, when they called to complain why money was no longer coming I called Tuface and he said because of the Ebola issue, the money he was expecting could not come that they should hold on till after the burial.

But his uncle refused that the burial would not hold until Tuface completes the house. When we finally came home with the corpseon Thursday, they began to boo me. Some wanted to kill me by throwing stones and sticks at me that I stopped Tuface my son from building in his village.’‘

It would be recalled that Mr. Michael Idibia died on August 23rd.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’
Forum | 4 days ago

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 6 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 6 days ago