Solange Knowles To Marry This Weekend

Forum 9 years ago

Solange Knowles To Marry This Weekend

Alan Ferguson and Solange Knowles
This won’t be Solange’s first marriage. She married Daniel Smith in February 2007 at the age of 17 and gave birth to a son, Juelz Smith, now 10. The two co-parent and Knowles has since worked as both a recording artist and a DJ. Though she’s teased a follow-up project, nothing has manifested yet. She’s become best known in recent years as a fashion icon and celebrity DJ.

Solange Knowles and ex husband Daniel Smith
According to US Weekly the couple will host a movie night on Friday, a rehearsal dinner on Saturday and then on Sunday a small wedding will take place near her home with a guest list that includes friends and family.

Aside from his career as a video director, little detail has surfaced about Ferguson. Although reports have speculated that he’s 5o 0r 51 years old – almost twice Solange’s age, no one has confirmed or denied it.
[ads4]
Ferguson has been a close friend to the Knowles family for years, presenting at the 2012 BET Awards alongside his future sister-in-law.
In June, the couple visited Jamaica for Solange’s 28th birthday, with the DJ posting rare photos with her man.
Reports say that the two have been dating for about five years.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

“Men don not marry women that they like” – Kimmy K
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“Men don not marry women that they like” – Kimmy K

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Hustle So Your Kids Can Marry For Love And Not Hunger – BBNaija Star, Bella Okagbue Voices Out
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Hustle So Your Kids Can Marry For Love And Not Hunger – BBNaija Star, Bella Okagbue Voices Out