Chinese man buys 99 iPhone 6s for $82,000 , proposes to girlfriend………and she says ‘NO’

8 years ago

I came across this report online and i had to feel for the guy, ah ah………..In his mind, this was the perfect proposal and it switched up on him.
[ads4]
I really feel sad for him
According to reports, a man bought 99 iPhones to propose to his supposed sweetheart. The Chinese man spent his 2-year salary ($82,000) on the iPhone 6’s just to give his girlfriend what he thought was the perfect proposal…………………and she said no.
Choi!!!!!

SOURCE: http://loadedpals.com/chinese-man-buys-99-iphone-6s-82000-proposes-girlfriendand-says/

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related forums
Erik ten Hag sets challenge to Harry Maguire over Man Utd role
Forum

Erik ten Hag sets challenge to Harry Maguire over Man Utd role

1 day ago
Na Who Give Me Money, I Go Dey Pray For — Pastor Says As He Prays For Yahoo Boys In Delta (Video)
Forum

Na Who Give Me Money, I Go Dey Pray For — Pastor Says As He Prays For Yahoo Boys In Delta (Video)

2 days ago
I Wonder What Life Would Have Been Without You — Cubana Chief Priest Tells Wife As He Buys A Hermes Bag For Her Birthday (Video)
Forum

I Wonder What Life Would Have Been Without You — Cubana Chief Priest Tells Wife As He Buys A Hermes Bag For Her Birthday (Video)

2 days ago
Nigerian Man Buys Horse Amidst Petrol Price Hike (Video)
Forum

Nigerian Man Buys Horse Amidst Petrol Price Hike (Video)

2 days ago