Marriage not the cards for me now – Princess

Forum 9 years ago

Marriage not the cards for me now – Princess

Princess’ marriage lasted for only 7 months.
Top Nigerian comedienne, Oluwadamilola Adekoya, better known as Princesshas revealed she is not planning to get married anytime soon after her first marriage toAdeshola Jeremia hended in disappointment.

Recently speaking in an interview with Yes! Magazine, the Lagos-born female humour merchant narrated the difficulties she has had so far in order to settle down for the second time with so many men approaching from all over the world.

‘Plenty people have been coming from all over the world since the first day my marriage broke up, ‘Even Chinese men too. I don’t know. I don’t understand because it is like they goggled and watched my videos and a lot of them have also read about my marriage break up and they will tell me that they had wanted to marry me o.’
[ads4]
‘It’s so surprising that even someone who is a Chinese and couldn’t speak fluent English would tell me he has interest but I always ask myself where I would start from. A lot of people from all over the world.’

For her, getting married for the second time is not in the equation as she intends to stay focused on her field for a while yet.
‘I just appreciate them and thank them for asking me out but I made them understand that I want to face my work for now and improve on my art and become a better professional in my chosen field and like I said, wait for what God has in stock for me. But for now, I’m not thinking about marriage.’

Princess’ marriage to her former hubby, Adeshola Jeremiah crashed on Friday, December 27, 2013, due to irreconcilable differences after they got married on Thursday, May 8, 2013 in a widely celebrated wedding.

Among those present at the wedding ceremony is First Lady of Lagos State,Abimbola Fasholaas well as several of Princess’ colleagues.

Source: http://loadedpals.com/marriage-cards-now-princess/

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY
Forum | 1 week ago

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena
Forum | 1 week ago

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena

Marriage Is About Sharing, Everything Is Shared Including Infection - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Marriage Is About Sharing, Everything Is Shared Including Infection - Etinosa