He Proposed To Me After Only Two Weeks - Wife Of Nigerian Breweries Boss

Forum 9 years ago

He Proposed To Me After Only Two Weeks - Wife Of Nigerian Breweries Boss

During last weekend’s third edition of the Love Is Musical show held at Eko Hotel and suites, the show’s producer, Clementine Vervelde, revealed the story of her life.

Clementine is married to the head of Nigerian Breweries Nicolas Vervelde and they met 23 years ago.
She explained that she met her husband at the young age of 22 and the experience changed her perception of love.

I met my lover at the age of 22 and in two weeks he asked me to marry him and I said yes without thinking about it now that is taking a leap of faith’’.
“No sex involved, I was not a virgin either just a young girl with a son.
[ads4]
At that point till this very minute my life has changed forever, today he is a father, my lover, my support system and my best friend,” she continued.

Clementine’s husband is the current CEO of Nigerian Breweries and they have been in the union called marriage for the past 23 years and have six children.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

‘He’s becoming more important’ – Rangers boss hails Dessers
Forum | 3 days ago

‘He’s becoming more important’ – Rangers boss hails Dessers

No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 3 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering