Wedding bells ringing for Ibinabo Fiberesima

Forum 9 years ago

Wedding bells ringing for Ibinabo Fiberesima

President of Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Ibinabo Fiberesima, has hinted that her first marriage will be taking place anytime soon.
The 43-year old mother of 5 took to her Facebook page today,November 3, 2014, to gush about his first husband-to-be but without putting a name to it still.

Although refusing to offer details, Ibinabo has some words of gratitude to God and a few for those who have ruled her out of ever getting married.
[ads4]
‘I am also getting married to the most Awesome guy in this universe…. Chineke..Baba God …u 2 much. U too dey bless me. Thank you Jesus. Shame to bad people! I am in the limelite doesnt make me less HUMAN. Wedding loading,’?she said.

Meanwhile, Ibinabo who has a child with Nollywood actor, Fred Amata is yet to reveal the details for the ?big day but we will keep you posted

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State

The Moment First Wife Welcomed Her Husband
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Moment First Wife Welcomed Her Husband's Second Wife During Their Wedding Ceremony