Kris Jenner says she is done with surgeries and ‘boob jobs’

Forum 9 years ago

Kris Jenner says she is done with surgeries and ‘boob jobs’

Kris Jenneris too ‘scared’ to undergo more cosmetic surgery.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashiansmatriarch insists she hasn’t undergone as many procedures as has been speculated and is doubtful she’ll ever have any more as she is nervous of anaesthesia.

She said: ‘I’ve had so much written about me, but no, no no. And I probably wouldn’t do it again because it kind of scares me, being put under for that long.’

The 58-year-old star did admit to undergoing a facelift and two ‘boob jobs’, the first of which she had after having eldest childrenKourtney, Kim, Khloeand Rob Kardashian, because ‘gravity’ had taken its toll on her figure.
[ads4]
She recalled: ‘I’ve had a couple of surgeries, my first was after I had four kids. Gravity takes over, I had four beautiful kids but from the waist up it wasn’t great, so I had a boob job.
I was so excited, I felt so good about myself, it made me feel like a million bucks.’
And Kris – who also has daughtersKylieandKendallwith estranged husband, Bruce Jenner– then went under the knife again to have her implants reduced because she didn’t want to ‘look matronly’ as she grew older.
She explained on ‘Dr. Oz': ‘I was barely 30 years old when I had the surgery then 25 years later, I was taking to the same doctor and he was like ‘I think it’s time, let’s do something, like a little tune up.’ And I said, ‘If we’re gonna do that, I’m kind of over big boobs, they make you look matronly when you’re older, I didn’t feel good about myself, I felt heavy and uncomfortable, nothing fit right.’ He said, ‘OK, great, we’ll take them out, clean it up, put smaller situations in’ – I’m giving you guys way too much information, this is crazy. So I did that, and then about four, five years ago I decided to do a [facelift], and that’s really the extent of it.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde
Forum | 1 week ago

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’
Forum | 1 week ago

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’