Skales Celebrates His Sexy Girlfriend, Says She Believed In Him When Others Didn’t! – Photos

Forum 9 years ago

Skales Celebrates His Sexy Girlfriend, Says She Believed In Him When Others Didn’t! – Photos

Ex EME Record singerSkales, now with Baseline music is having a good time after all. Not many expected much from the rapper/singer considering that his contract with EME didn’t yield much success for him. But the singer proved people wrong and released his most popular song till date, ”shake body”, a song you can’t help but move your body to when it starts to play.
[ads4]
After a messy break up with his Namibian ex-girlfriend, Skales met his current girlfriend who just turned 21. He celebrates her birthday with this lovely message and you can tell she has been a great support system to the singer. Read message below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 54 mins ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 6 hours ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 7 hours ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 8 hours ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy