‘I used to smoke in my early days’ – KWAM 1

Forum 9 years ago

‘I used to smoke in my early days’ – KWAM 1

King of Fuji Music, Wasiu Ayinde Marshalhas spoken out about about entertainers and the use of drugs and other performance-enhancing substances.

The veteran musician, who spoke while he paid a visit to NET office recently, admitted he had a habit of smoking in his early days but said he doesn’t believe in the use drugs because he doesn’t use it himself.

Although he might not be in the league of energetic performers like Fela Anikulapo Kuti,his son, Femi Anikulapo-Kutior even D’banj, KWAM 1 is known to spend hours on stage, which many believe is not possible without the use of drugs.

The influential Fuji icon, said: ‘Unfortunately, I don’t do drugs. On record, I’ve not smoked since I became a musician, I remember I used to smoke cigarette in my early days, and I was able to stop it even before I became recognised.
[ads4]
Ever since then I’ve never smoked in my life or use any enhancer. But when you see me on stage, you’ll think I’ve just been injected, but the truth of it is that I stay healthy as much as possible and I’m very passionate about my music.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 day ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa
Forum | 3 days ago

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 4 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests