Olamide explains motive behind fourth album in 4 years

Forum 9 years ago

Olamide explains motive behind fourth album in 4 years

Olamide said he’ll keep dropping new albums as long as marketers are willing to pay for it.

Nigerian rapper, Olamideis gearing up for the extraordinary streak of releasing his fourth album in 4 years. The new album by the self styled Baddest guy ever liveth, is scheduled to be released in November 2014 and titled Street OT.

In a chat with WL, Olamide has explained why he changed his mind about dropping yet another album this year despite saying he would not release new album at the beginning of the year.
The Ogun State-born rapper said: ‘Na the marketers o, they called me up and said there’s a high demand for a new album from me after I dropped the ‘Story for the gods’ single, so they called me up to come up with something for them and in one week I got the album ready’.
[ads4]
Speaking further, Olamide made it clear that releasing hits after hits is not a problem for him, saying he’ll keep dropping new albums as long as marketers are willing to pay for it.
‘As long as marketers want to pay, I’ll keep dropping new albums, I can even drop (an) album every six months too.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 4 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 5 days ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai