Kay-Switch Reacts To News That His Baby Mama Was Shut Out From The House

Forum 9 years ago

Kay-Switch Reacts To News That His Baby Mama Was Shut Out From The House

Contrary to Linda Ikeji’s publication yesterday that D’Banj’s younger brother Kayswitch’s baby mama Meena Subramani caused some chaos while forcing her way into D’Banji’s home in Lekki after the security would not allow her into the house with her eight months old baby. Kay-Switch has reacted to the report through a phone chat with Y Naija, says that the publication is false and that all is well between him and his baby mama. This is what he said….

“All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR…”
[ads4]

According to LIB’s publication;
This happened just this afternoon. (don’t ask me how I got the photos…hehe). So D’banj’s younger brother Kayswitch’s baby mama, Meena Subramani, stormed his home in Lekki Phase1 this afternoon demanding to see him, but for some reason, the security guards wouldn’t open the gates. Meena, who got there by taxi and was carrying their 7 months old baby, started banging on the gate, shouting at security men and screaming that KaySwitch should come out and face her. She made a lot of allegations as she was screaming but I will leave that out for now.
The house belongs to D’banj but he’s currently not in Nigeria. Nobody came out of the house for the hour or so Meena was outside creating a scene. She has since left.
I tried to reach Kayswitch to find out what happened but his phone was switched off.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje