I’m not contesting for any political office – KWAM 1

Forum 9 years ago

I’m not contesting for any political office – KWAM 1

KWAM 1 has said he is not ready to seek any political office now or in the near future.

A number of e ntertainers might be busy seeking political positions but veteran Fuji act, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal popularly known asKWAM 1, has stated that he is not ready to contest for any political office.

Speaking during a visit to NET office yesterday, October 28, 2014 in a media chat for his upcoming concert project tagged ‘KWAM 1 Unsual,’ the FUJI king simply said:‘I’m not contesting for any political office’ when asked if he is likely to seek political office as many of his younger colleagues are doing now.
[ads4]
The Fuji legend, who has been linked with an ambition to run for the Senate many times in his long career, dispelled such notions despite having campaigned for several top politicians in the past and fingered as a card-carrying member of the ruling party in Lagos State, the All Progressives Congress.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Inside Out 2 Box Office Beats Dune 2 to Become 2024’s No. 1 Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Inside Out 2 Box Office Beats Dune 2 to Become 2024’s No. 1 Movie

Box Office Results: Pixar’s Inside Out 2 Enjoys Record-Breaking Debut
Forum | 1 week ago

Box Office Results: Pixar’s Inside Out 2 Enjoys Record-Breaking Debut

Edo guber: I will sweep APC candidate into governor’s office – Oshiomhole
Forum | 1 week ago

Edo guber: I will sweep APC candidate into governor’s office – Oshiomhole

Fed Poly Idah inclusion of departments of accountancy, mass communication & office management for SIWES
Forum | 1 week ago

Fed Poly Idah inclusion of departments of accountancy, mass communication & office management for SIWES