Lynxxx Gives Out Advice For Ladies With Smelly Hair

Forum 9 years ago

Lynxxx Gives Out Advice For Ladies With Smelly Hair

It seems like Nigerian musician, Chukie Edozien aka Lynxxx was a victim of a lady with smelling weave-ons that he had to come out to air his view.

The famous singer dished out some advice for ladies. While it might be coming from unusual quarters, it must be said that it is a useful piece of advice as it has to do with hygiene and cleanliness of the hair especially as it concerns females.

Lynxxx, who recently dropped the visuals for his new single, ‘Leave Story’ shared a video on Instagram with the caption:‘Ladies please always wash your hair and advice your home girls to do the same. Some of you girls need to wash your hair, wash your weave, wash you wig. I mean this girl hugged me yesterday and I was like Jesus Christ.’
[ads4]
While it is a clear shot at a young woman Lynxxx met somewhere somehow yesterday, he doesn’t want ladies to see it as such.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 2 days ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 2 days ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update