Sandra and Ikenna Latest Evictees From Gulder Ultimate Search XI

Forum 9 years ago

Sandra and Ikenna Latest Evictees From Gulder Ultimate Search XI

A lot of Nigerians have not been following this year’s edition of the Gulder Ultimate game show, due to the fact that the widely watch Big Brother Show is on at the same time.

However, Iwuoha Ikenna and Nwagbagiro Sandra are the latest contestants to be evicted from the 11th edition of Gulder Ultimate Search, bringing an end to their quest of finding the General’s War Helmet.

Speaking with the contestants, Sandra said:‘Since we became partners, it hasn’t been going on well, it’s taking time for him to pick up & you can’t push him more than that. It’s so unfortunate that two of us are team mates, I can’t help it, I’m trying my best but if he goes down, I go down with him.’

With everyone sure to defend his role, Ikenna, on the other hand said:‘I knew that my days were numbered since the day I was paired up with her, I knew the both us were not compatible, I’ve been living another kind of life that I don’t like, I’ve been under subjection, I think God has the best for me.’
[ads4]
Iwuoha Ikenna and Nwagbagiro Sandra have thus joined Eriata Blessing Ese & Erijakpor Loretta who were earlier evicted from Gulder Ultimate Search XI #GUSTHEMISSION.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast
Forum | 6 days ago

FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos