My Greatest Fantasy - 2face Idibia Reveals

Forum 9 years ago

My Greatest Fantasy - 2face Idibia Reveals

Top Nigerian music star, 2face Idibia aka 2baba is no doubt one of the biggest not only in Nigeria but in Africa as a whole with international recognition.

What is however, surprising to many of fans is despite being one of the richest artistes in Nigeria and with his overwhelming success and wealth, the music star hardly flaunts his wealth on social media like some of his other colleagues do.

Well 2face who is described as one of the most humble singer in the Nigerian music industry in a recent interview with Vanguard has explained his reasons why he prefers to keep a low key.

Speaking on why he doesn’t show off his wealth 2face Idibia said:
“For me it’s a matter of choice. It’s a matter of what makes you happy.Whatever I am will speak for itself. I am not going to hide anything”.
[ads4]
“Some people have it and they don’t care to show it and somejust do itso that people will think they have it. Some people do it so that armed robbers will come and visit them”.
2face Idibia who many upcoming artistes as well as his colleagues look up to as mentor speaking how he still remains very relevant in the industry said:“For me, I think it’s the talent , the grace of God and then the love and support of my fans”.
Meanwhile 2face Idibia who is into business such as real estate, hospitality says he is investing his money into music business.
According to him:”960 Music Group, Hypertek Entertainment and Hypertek Digital Limited are where I invest musically”.
Speaking of his greatest fantasy, 2baba said:“My greatest fantasy will be for my name to be in the book of life”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 23 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims