Anna Banner Confirms Love Affair With Flavour N'abania

Forum 9 years ago

Anna Banner Confirms Love Affair With Flavour N'abania

Former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013, Anna Ebiere Banner has finally confirmed her love relationship with Nigerian musician, Flavour N’abania.

Flavour
Anna Ebiere
The 2013 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, took to her Instagram page this morning to confess her love for the musician who was recently listed amongst the sexiest Africans alive.

The romantic relationship which was hinted by the beauty queen some days ago heralded an uproar on Instagram,this might be due to the love triangle between the former beauty queen and model, the Ada Ada crooner and his baby mama Sandra Okagbue. She however appreciated her ‘all-in-all’ saying:
“Wen u have someone dat encourage u, support u, scolds u, appreciates u, respect u, advice u, reminds u of wat the future holds, play with u, cares abt u, loves u, makes u smile,tells u the truth without looking back, and most importantly draws u closer to God.

pls tell me wat else u want!!!.. cuz I have all I need. U make me happy! ! ur more than awesome. … I pray dat God continues to bless you. @2niteflavour “
The 19-year-old 2013 winner of the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria who was previously mocked because she called the musician her ‘boo’ has however nailed it, confirming to all her followers that she and Flavour are for real.
[ads4]
It would be recalled that just few days ago, the musician was dropped from a Carribbean concert over Ebola fears.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 1 week ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming
Forum | 1 week ago

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming