Jason Derulo Says His Split With Jordin Sparks Is Permanent

Forum 9 years ago

Jason Derulo Says His Split With Jordin Sparks Is Permanent

Young R&B s£nsat!on — Jason Derulo, who recently broke his long romantic relationship with Jordin Sparks has ruled out getting back together with the 24-year-old beauty in the future.

When he was asked if there is any chance of a reconciliation, the 25-year-old star said:‘Oh boy. Nah, it’s not a pause.’
Jason says he is ‘doing good’ and is ready for ‘new chapters in life.’

He added:‘This chapter is beginning awesome. ‘It’s been one heck of a ride, but a good one.’
But the R&B heartthrob admits his split from Jordin has been ‘difficult.’ He told E! News:‘It’s definitely a difficult thing. But you know, but I wasn’t really thinking about myself, I was more thinking about how she was coping with it on the inside.’
He added:‘You go through things in life and you take it with a grain of salt. You keep moving.’
[ads4]
The ‘Marry Me’ hitmaker claims he has already received a few private messages on Twitter from other celebrities, asking him out on dates. He said:‘I guess it’s only natural right. If you have something in the back of your mind and you’re like, ‘It probably can’t happen, it can’t happen,’ and then it finally can, you’re like, ‘Oh well.. [I'll send a message]‘.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie