Wizkid to feature Mother in New Video

Forum 9 years ago

Wizkid to feature Mother in New Video

Wizkid has revealed he will be shooting the video of his track, ‘Mummy mi’ with his mother, Alhaja J.M Balogun.

Speaking at NET office yesterday, October 14, 2014, the ‘Show me the money’ singer, is set to go a step further than Timi Dakolo who recently featured his wife Busola in the video of his romantic song dedicated to the woman of his dreams, ‘Iyawo Mi.’

Wizkid, who recently released his sophomore album, AYO has one of the songs, ‘Mummy Mi’ dedicated to his mom and determined to celebrate her further, said:

‘I will shoot ‘Mummy Mi’ video with my mom.’

The 24 year old singer is no doubt one of the most successful artistes in the country at present and has severally paid tribute to the role his mother played in his life.

Other songs in which he pays copious tribute ti his mother include ‘Joy’ and ‘Ojuelegba’ especially as his newly-released sophomore album is concerned.

-NET

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 18 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 21 hours ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 1 day ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara