“I’m Not The Prettiest” – Juliet Ibrahim On Being Crowned ‘Most Beautiful Woman In West Africa

Forum 9 years ago

“I’m Not The Prettiest” – Juliet Ibrahim On Being Crowned ‘Most Beautiful Woman In West Africa

A while back, there was mixed reactions after Juliet Ibrahim was named the Most Beautiful Woman In Africa..When asked on how she feels being the prettiest woman in Africa, she told Potpourri

Who said so? I’m not the prettiest; there was some kind of nomination like that ‘Most Beautiful Woman in West Africa’. I woke up one morning and I saw that thing and I was happy about it, I was like “ah, so I’m the hottest and prettiest West African woman” It felt great that somebody could actually just sit down and among so many other women in Nollywood and Ghana movie industry, chose me as the prettiest.

[ads4]
It’s not easy because I’m a mom as well. Keeping in shape has been hard. It must go beyond the looks and my figure, I guess my soul, my humanitarian works and things I do made me beautiful in their eyes

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 3 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 4 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 1 week ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun