M.I Celebrates Birthday with 10 Facts

Forum 9 years ago

M.I Celebrates Birthday with 10 Facts

Award winning rapper and Choc City artiste, Jude ‘M.I’ Abaga was a year older yesterday. The rapper who was born on October 4, 1981 in Jos, is now 33 years old.

MI rose to prominence in 2006 when his debut single ‘Crowd mentality’ became popular in his hometown, Jos.

Signed to Chocolate City music label, the young man has so far released three albums, with his fourth album titled Chairman expected to drop before the end of the month.

The article below which highlights 10 weird facts about the rapper, was posted on MI’s website ‘www.miabaga.com’ today.

To commemorate this great day, we are taking a look at some of the lesser known facts about the enterprising polymath.

10 Things You didn’t know About Jude ‘MI’ Abaga

* MI Abaga is the first Nigerian to walk on the moon.
* 4,000 women who got pregnant after listening to MI Abaga rap at a live concert are suing him.
* When NEPA takes light, MI Abaga brings it back.
* MI Abaga can make a U-Turn on 3rd Mainland bridge
* MI once competed and finished first in 3 different marathons in 3 different Nigerian states on the same day.
* MI Abaga assisted the doctors in his own delivery.
* MI Abaga can neither confirm nor deny that he was once the CIA, FBI, SSS, and Interpol’s most deadly assassin.
* MI Abaga won the elections. All of them.
* MI Abaga was born too old for this shit.
* MI Abaga is the voice of Optimus Prime.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday